For everyone who has followed Influentrepreneur since 7th January 2019 when we launched, you would have noticed that we have changed our name to Kudicity. And Influentrepreneur is already redirected to Kudicity with all its sub domains and slugs respectively.
Here are a few reasons why we made the transition;
- The length of the old name.
- The difficulty to pronounce and spell for a lot of people.
- The new name helps us maintain a simple and unique username across our social media platforms.
- The idea behind the new name.
That being said, the purpose of Influentrepreneur remains unchanged even as we currently bear a new name. We are still in the business of helping individuals rid themselves of all things keeping their entrepreneurs from finding true expression.
And we appreciate you for coming this far with us. We love you, and cannot wait to hear and share into your success story.
With Best Regards,
Latest posts by James Ma (see all)
- Netflix Could Lose 10m Subscribers Next Year If It Doesn’t Cut Prices - November 1, 2019
- Google to acquire Fitbit, valuing them at about $2.1 billion - November 1, 2019
- Dozens of Boeing Jets Grounded for Pickle Fork Cracks - November 1, 2019